Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Bouquet for a Birthday!

Hi friends and followers,

Today I have a card to share with you.  As you know I have been for a while now, making different flowers or different size as well as different colors.  The latest of the tutorials I had shared with you, some of you had asked me to show them a card made with the flowers showed in the tutorial in question.  So today this bouquet of flowers is containing a few of these flowers as I was using them as fillers.

So here is the card with a few instructions along the way:

 
I made it to the measurements 5.5 x 5.5 inches
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder by Anna Griffin - Poppy
Happy Birthday, Butterfly stamp in stash.  Gathering basket stamp by Stamps by Judith 0-96.  www.stampsbyjudith.com
All inks used were if the Distress ink Tim Holtz Collection.  I stamped the basket with Memento black.
 
The flowers you see on this card had been made over time so I can't just say it is something that took me an hour to make if I calculate the time it took me to make all of them.  Once I got the look I wanted, it was time to glue it all in place.  The last flower tutorial I had made with the Hydrangea, you will see it in the bouquet on top or bottom of the bouquet.
 

 A flat view
A standing side view
and
 Getting you a little closer
In the 3 central daisies you can see the center of the daisies, this is what I am trying to make a tutorial for.  A simple tutorial, enough to show how easy this is to make.  So come back soon as this is the next tutorial to show you. 
 
Thank you for your comments emails or on here, all of them means so much to me.  A warm thank you.
Hugs
Nicole



2 comments:

  1. Oh Nicole, what a perfect Spring Basket! So lovely, and makes me anxious for the flowers to bloom soon. Some lucky person will be thrilled to receive your gorgeous creation. The daisies look so real. Beautiful work! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Word, Nikky, you certainly have not lost your 'VOW' factor...even though you have not made many cards, since the arrival of Moki, you have not lost your midas touch.....love it. The flowers are gorgeous and so colourful, reminds me of spring....well done.....Rose...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete