Friday, December 12, 2014

A 75th Birthday card to share

Hi Bloggers and followers,

How is everyone doing?  I hope you are feeling ahead of your Christmas preparations. 

Today my share with you is a card that I made a few weeks ago, a friend of mine from California has yet gone into another fabulous milestone she just turned 75. WOW!!!!!!  So to celebrate I wanted to use some gold mirror paper to enhance her special card on her so special day!

So here it is:

Raising my glass of wine to you Jo Anne

The letters and numbers die cuts that were used on this card were by Memory Box.  The small intricate frame where the 75 is, is a die by Sue Wilson's called Vienna (Austrian Collection).


I hope you enjoyed today's share.  When I thought my schedule was going to lighten up some, I was wrong lol.  Now I can only wish the Holidays are going to come soon so I can get a normal routine established again.  More news on Moki this week.  Come back soon!
 
Have a great weekend.....next, I have another card to share.  The one and only Christmas card I seem to be able to make this year.  But I will make more next year.  Thanks to my friend that inspired me to make one on our crafting day this week.  Come back tomorrow it will be the next post.
 
Hugs and kisses

2 comments:

  1. WOW indeed ..... what a beautiful, elegant card
    I always think a touch of gold card adds class & style - great choice for this special birthday.
    Angela xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and for such an important occasion....75 years young! I'm sure your friend loved her card. It's beautiful. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete