Friday, February 19, 2016

Another Birthday card I sent last year

Hi Blogger friends,

Today's card was one that made a friend smile and enjoy what I could make with the Poppy Dies (turned into roses on her card).  It was so much fun to make.  A little labor intensive but a friend is always someone that deserves to get the best of everything.

This card although I don't own a Minc Machine, I have had a foiling machine for quite some time and it does the same work, so for this card I have decided to use my foiling machine and show Angela that my machine works too.  We had a conversation about it, I had told her I would show her how it looks like, no better way than inserting this foiling technique on her Birthday card.


I used:
 
Sue Wilson's - Noble Dies - Double Pierced Squares - CED5509
Mirror Gold card
Foiling technique used for card insert
Heartfelt Creations - Poppy Die set HCD1-764
Spellbinders - Labels Forty Nine S4-567 (Used in Foiling inside the card)
Spellbinders - Labels 41 S4-469 (very pretty intricate die)
Memory Box/ Poppystamp 807 - Gentle Leaf
Memory Box/Poppystamp 1020 - Massa Leaf
Banner was handmade
Stamp from stash
Half peals
Rangers - Gold Embossing powder
Peel off dots on the background (front)
Crushed Silk ribbon (pink)






 
I hope you enjoyed your visit, please come back tomorrow for another card to share.  If you have been aspired for your next card I am happy I could be part of the created spark!
 
Thanks for visiting, dropping a comment or a question is always appreciated.
 
Have a great day
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Nicole, this is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen. Lucky Angela!! The foiling adds such a lovely touch. Wow. What a gift you have to turn paper into such pieces of art. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - lucky me !!! :0) And although this beautiful card was sent to me last year for my birthday it is still on display here so I can enjoy it.
    " THANK YOU " once again Nikky for sending me such a stunning card, I appreciate & admire your work so much ( especially when it's in pink ) :0) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the foiling trend, but have not wanted to invest the money for another machine. This is a really pretty card, and it feels really feminine in the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the foiling trend, but have not wanted to invest the money for another machine. This is a really pretty card, and it feels really feminine in the pinks.

    ReplyDelete