Monday, February 22, 2016

Vintage mini

Hi Blogger friends,

This is fun.  I have had so many cards I had not shared before now that I have to visually deconstruct them in order to give you the material I used.  Then I look for all dies that were used etc....ribbons....

Anyway, I won't give you too many details, it is very interesting to take a card that was made even a few months ago and think of what went into it.  Allowing memory triggers, FUN!

This card today, came together by accident in a way.  I had this miniature vintage photo on my desk for a few months as I was always keeping it there just in case a card may use it one of these days.  I had my background paper I knew I was going to use a Sue Wilson's Die (described below) and some of my handmade flowers, it all came together as if I had planned it ahead of time or even better.

Here it is:


 
I used:
Stamping Up background paper
Sue Wilson's - French Collection - Provence CED2105
Martha Stewart punch - Fern
Spellbinders - Rose Creations S5-050
Daisy punch - daisies
Vintage image from Pinterest
Rangers - Stickles Diamond on flowers and around vintage image
White flower - my own design
Whole pearl inside the rose
Leaves from die cut stash

Thank you for stopping by my friend, I hope to see you coming back very soon!
I have another card tomorrow, best way not to miss a blog post, please sign up to my blog as you will get an email each time I post something new
 
Have a great day!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Your vintage picture reminds me of a cameo. It's beautiful, and goes perfectly with your card. The flowers, as always are exquisitely made. You are a master. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete