Sunday, February 28, 2016

Just for you card

Hi Blogger friends,

This just for you card was inspired by Debbie Stevens a really talented lady who never ceases to amaze with her creativity.  I had to give this card a try with my own little flowers.  I was happy although it is not as perfect as hers. 

Here is the card:

I used:
White satin ribbon
A2 Scalloped Borders Two - S5-214
Variety of small hand made flowers and stamens
Sue Wilson's - Frames & Tags - Dainty Rectangular Frame CED4301
Sue Wilson's - Weaving Collection - Striped CED5302
Background paper found on Pinterest
Just for you stamp from stash
Half pearls



 Thanks and I hope you enjoyed today's share
Have a great day!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, Nikky. I just love the colour combination and the dies used....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Nikky Love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikky how did I miss this stunning card. love the colours you have used. The dies you used are great.
    Hugs Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a delicate looking card. Colors are perfect for it, and your little flowers add just the right touch. You are without a doubt, the best flower maker I've ever met! Love your creations. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete